Martelli Orchards PTY Limited Ecommerce Store
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We accept payment cash on deliver, direct bank deposit (EFT).
- The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Order cut off time is midnight the day before your desired delivery day.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation of your order can be done until the order has commenced packing. This may be as early as the morning of the day prior to delivery. Once the packing process has started the order cannot be cancelled. All cancellations to be done online.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is in ‘despatch’ we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
- Contents of Mixed Seasonal Boxes may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
Pricing and Product Availability
- Pricing of fresh produce is subject to market fluctuation and will vary from week to week.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing.
- On occasion an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via SMS or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
- Unless you live in a security building, we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order, you will need to be home at time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a (second) delivery fee.
- Request for same delivery is possible conditional: Reside in Orange, confirm order request via phone and confirm payment.
Fruit and Vegetable Quality Control
- Most of our fruit and vegetables are sourced directly from local farmers in the Central West.
- Our goal is to only provide the freshest produce, and we try to check all items in your order, although it is possible for us to miss something.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are extremely perishable and have a relatively short shelf life. They are a living and respiring product that also senescence and dye after harvest.
- There are several factors that can influence the quality and presentation of fruit and vegetables
- As a small family business, environmental factors are not always in our control.
- Use or lack of chemicals, pesticides pre- & post-harvest
- Organic or conventional
- Immediate weather conditions pre & post-harvest
- Storage environment pre- & post-sale
- Martelli Orchards offers a full credit and replacement or refund for the item provided that is not of the best quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible, we will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order. If this does not suit, you can request a credit directly onto your bank account (not credit card). If you do not request a credit or contact us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to refuse a credit.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We do not offer returns and credits for ‘change of mind’.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due missing or incorrect items must be made to Martelli Orchards Admin (0412 990 092) within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
- If you have ordered a frozen or refrigerated item, you need to be aware that some defrost and increase in temperature of the item will occur in transit. We pack your items carefully and deliver in refrigerated trucks however once your item is removed from its storage temperature there will naturally be some increase in temperature. Please be assured that the packaging we use for transportation of your colds items is designed to keep them cold for as long as possible and a slight increase in temperature over the space of one day (24 hours) will not mean that your food is no longer safe to eat.
The Use of Promo Codes / Coupons
- From time to time we offer promotional codes for either new or existing customers.
- All promocodes have an expiry date and are available for a short and defined period of time only. Often, they are only available for the week in which they are issued.
- Eligibility is based on meeting a minimum spend. The delivery fee is not included in this minimum.
- Multiple promocodes are not able to be combined on the same order. One promocode per delivery.
- The free delivery promocode is only available for orders delivered in our own vans with our own drivers.